With so many wedding dress styles to choose from, it’s nearly impossible to know what style suits you best.
- Vintage Boho: The vintage boho bridal style encompasses bridal style of eras past and mixes it with a laidback, modern vibe. Drawing inspiration from the beauty of nature and making it your own, the vintage boho bride has a one-of-a-kind style.
- Classic Prep: The classic prep bridal style plays on classic, family and wedding traditions, but with a personal touch. Simple silhouettes and traditional styling are a large part of the classic prep bridal style.
- Modern Minimalist: The modern minimalist bridal style is all about clean lines and simplicity. Less is more when it comes to the modern minimalist bridal style.
- Sexy Glam: The sexy glam bridal style is full of stunning, sparkling style and attention-grabbing details. Bold beading and dramatic cutouts lend itself perfectly to the sexy glam bridal style.
- Dream Princess: The dream princess bridal style is all about creating a fairytale moment. Feminine details, light fabric and dreamy silhouettes all bring the dream princess bridal style to life.
- Rustic Chic: The rustic chic bridal style ties romantic and natural details together effortlessly. Dreamy lace and soft silhouettes are the perfect addition to any rustic chic bridal style.