Gone are the days of cookie cutter weddings. Today’s brides and grooms are thinking outside the box, especially when it comes to the wedding guest book. Creating a guest book that is personal to you will make it even more special every time you see it. Pulling out the guest book on your anniversary will remind you of just how perfect the day was and how you’ve fallen even more in love with each other over the years. But gone are the days of a simple sign-in sheet! Today’s brides are incorporating their creativity into all aspects of their weddings – including the guest book. Below are out top 11 ideas for fun and unique guest books. Enjoy!
- The Wedding Tree – Frame this wooden tree to enjoy your guests’ love long after your special day.
- The Custom Design – Kick the traditional guest book up a notch with this modern twist. Personalize this book with photos of your love story for your guests to enjoy while they leave their best wishes.
- The Bucket List – Perfect for a fun-loving couple. The bucket list will let your guests inspire your love story for years to come.
- Puzzle Pieces – Both fun and entertaining, have your guests write down their warm wishes on a puzzle piece! Break out the game each anniversary and remember that special day with your special someone!
- The Finger Print Tree – Create a unique piece of art for your new home together by having guests ink their finger prints onto a graphic tree or flower motif!
- Love Notes – Perfect for a small, intimate wedding with just close family and friends, love notes will take your guest book up a notch! Have guests write littles reasons why they love you, your spouse, or you two as a couple and open each one on your yearly anniversary! Or, you can have guests write down their best marriage advice and you can read them after the honeymoon. So cute, we’re swooning just thinking about it!
- The Photo Booth – If you’re planning on having a photo booth, this is the perfect guest book. Print 2 copies and your guests can place one in the book, and keep the other!
- The Big Letter – This oversized letter will add a personal touch to your big day, and to your home afterwards.
- The Calendar Reminder – Show your guests how much you care by having them fill out their birthday on a calendar.
- The Beautiful Board – Personal and sentimental, have guests write well wishes on a piece of rustic barn board. You can hang it over your bed or have the board made into a bench top, tabletop or headboard!
- The Rock Collection – Perfect for couples who love nature, provide rocks from a special location to you and your groom and ask your guests to sign rocks with paint-style markers.
Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to your guest book. There’s something a little extra special when the bride and groom put their personal touch on it. Bonus points when you’re able to incorporate it in your home as a work of art.
For more ideas and inspiration, visit our Pinterest boards!