In today’s world, $100 slips through your fingers so fast! It’s so easy to buy a single coveted product at that price..poof!..it’s gone! But a savvy shopper knows how to stretch her hard earned dollars much much further than one product. Today, there so so many inexpensive, high-performance products to choose from. To be honest, I could probably stretch those $100 to 10 products! It’s especially important to be frugal when saving for your big day so as they say when you look after the penny’s the dollars look after themselves. $100 will have you styled within an inch of your life and ready for the city or the sand. How would you spend your $100?
6 must-haves for $100
- Garnier skin active micellar cleansing water for waterproof makeup– this product is amazing and a powerful cleanser. No harsh rubbing, it just dissolves waterproof makeup and grime as it cleanses your face, it’s a steal at $9.95 amazing to add to your Qtip to erase any makeup application mistakes!
- L’Oreal voluminous lash paradise mascara– I didn’t think it could happen but this product is as good or better than their Voluminous carbon black mascara. The brush is full of bristles that deliver a perfect amount of mascara to add drama to your lashes and the carbon black is the blackest formula and it doesn’t flake or dry out! Love this at $8.97
- Sephora Collection retractable waterproof eyeliner– I always have several on hand because it’s a sad day when I twist the wand and I’ve run out. It comes in 10 different colours to enhance your eyes and it’s staying power is impressive. It’s great to keep in your handbag to use as an eyeshadow in a pinch! My favourite traveling buddy. A steal at $12.00
- BareMinerals complexion rescue tinted hydrating gel cream foundation -This comes in 15 shades, with SPF 30, is a fantastic base that gives you the best of a BB, CC and tinted moisturiser leaving a luminosity to your skin as it hydrates it. It has sun protection and really makes your makeup and skin look refreshed, radiant and perfectly covered. I wear this daily and can’t get enough of it and how it makes my skin look. $30 yes, please!
- IGK First Class charcoal detox dry shampoo – I love this dry shampoo/ texturiser. It takes your wash day even further. This is a high-performance dry shampoo even after your workouts! Cleans your hair like no other! Adds a touch of grip so volume and lift are easily attained. Best in its class for sure $27
- KYLIE Cosmetics Coconut Lipliner– obsession alert! Kylie knows a thing or two about lips so this delicious warm nude rose is bang on trend and needs to be in everyone’s makeup bag. Wear it alone or with a lip colour this long-wearing lip pencil is my must have that is travel-friendly and suits just about everyone! $12 for this multitasker is a steal!