I am such a bargain hunter by nature so when I find a splurge-worthy product I’m going to let you know about it! I love a bargain, but a bargain means the best bang for your buck so to speak. I am a huge believer though that you get what you pay for, although as women we are slugged an extra 7-13% on beauty and personal products compared to men-so sometimes this isn’t reality. In saying this, I’m a savvy shopper for sure. Not a Scrooge Mc Duck by any means, just savvy! So this blog will be one for those who struggle when it comes to beauty products and knowing whether it’s worth parting with your hard-earned dollars or not.
$75 and upwards is considered a luxury item in beauty and really can add up especially when you are spending thousands of dollars on even the smallest wedding. So with that in mind, I compiled a strong list of the world’s best products that I wouldn’t blink an eye in repurchasing because of their efficacy and their results.
MY TOP 10 SPLURGE-WORTHY BEAUTY PRODUCTS OVER $75
- LANCER RX-STEM CELL LIFT SERUM INTENSE – $275 – You actually wake up looking different. Fresh, firm and looking fantastic! This works, PERIOD. Once you use it though..you will repurchase. That’s the downside; it’s too good to give up.
- RESURFACE BY SHARNI DARDEN RETINOL REFORM – $95 -This is a more gentle retinol but extremely effective, even for sensitive skins. Bye, bye fine lines hello youthful beauty! Plus, it’s a celebrity favorite.
- DR BARBARA STURM HYALURONIC SERUM – $300 – Keeps the moisture levels in your skin plump and full, giving you radiant and glowing skin.
- SKII SHEET MASKS – $135 – These will help you beat any signs of tiredness and leave you with a dewy, youthful glow.
- TOM FORD MAKEUP – $85 – The quad shadows are beautifully designed, the color range is on trend and chic and it performs perfectly. Don’t think twice about this purchase.
- BOTOX/DYSPORT – $100 & UPWARDS – This does work and will stop fine lines and wrinkles in their tracks.
- BIO-LIFT MICROCURRENT FACIAL – $100-150- This non-invasive facial will retrain your facial muscles to eliminate dymanic expression, lessening wrinkles. This is an all-time favorite.
- AGONIST PARFUMS NATURAL FRAGRANCE – $195 – Vanilla marble is so chic and it’s a natural brand so no nasty chemicals. You pay more but it’s so worth it!
- PAT MCGRATH LABS MOTHERSHIP PALLETTES – $300 – The runways of the world are nothing without the mother of all makeup and her products. The entire brand will rock your soul and lift your glamor game to iconic! Shine on!
- LEONOR GREYL ECLAT NATUREL – $46 PLUS THE HUILLE – $59 – This cult favorite duo will take your mane to the next level. You’ll find this is a celebrity staple as their hairstylists pack this range and would never turn up on set without it.