Looking for a memorable place to get married? Check out these 10 unconventional (but oh-so-cool) wedding venues unveiled.
- Under water: In the ocean or in a backyard pool, taking the wedding plunge under water makes our list for uncommon and unique wedding venues.
Photo: True Photography
- At a zoo: A zoo makes for a wild wedding venue – especially if you can steal a kiss from one of the residents. Many zoos rent out their facilities for wedding events. Call your community zoo for more information.
Photo: Trystan Photography
- While skydiving: Your heart will skip a beat when you exchange wedding vows and then board a plane for a post nuptial jump. Guests can greet you at your landing site for a post ceremony toast.
Photo: Duo Borgatto
- In a cave: You say stalagmite. I say stalactite. One thing everyone agrees upon is that caves make for unconventional, yet romantic wedding venues.
Photo: True Photography
- At an aquarium: You, your groom, your guests, 2,000 fish, and 500,000 gallons of water. There’s no need for fancy decor when you exchange vows surrounded by tropical fish at an aquarium.
Photo: K & K Photography
- In a hot air balloon: Up, up, and away you go. Some hot air balloon companies can accommodate parties of 20 or more in-flight by tethering balloons together.
Photo: Leah Marie Photography
- At an amusement park: Not just for the kids, but for the kids at heart. Why not make the most of your fun personality by celebrating your union at a theme or amusement park? Small amusement parks usually offer group wedding venue rates. Bigger parks, like Disney, offer wedding packages complete with all the details.
Photo: Jennifer Prophet Photography
- On (or under) a bridge: From San Francisco to Brooklyn, bridges make for beautiful wedding venues. Contact your city for information on pricing.
Photo: Ava Weddings
- On a mountain: Imagine magical mountain views when you, your beau, and your guests ride the ski lift to the top of the mountain to exchange vows. When your “I Do’s” are complete, simply ski down to your cozy mountain lodge reception to celebrate fireside.
Photo: Cornelia Lietz
- In a tree house: For outdoor lovers, a whimsical tree house wedding venue makes for a perfectly rustic celebration.
Photo: Sergio Mottola
Are you exchanging vows at an uncommon and unique wedding venue? Submit your story featuring your Stella York, Essense of Australia or Martina Liana wedding dress for a chance to be featured on Pretty | Happy | Love!