Wearable botanicals are one of the hottest wedding trends this season in bridal accessories. From succulent bridal necklaces to of-the-moment whimsical floral wristlets, see below for elegant, unique (and aromatic) ways to wear botanicals on your wedding day.
Succulent bridal earrings and matching necklace
Found at Passion Flower Events
Botanical bridal party accents and adornments
Peony bridal gown belt
Botanical bridal rings
Photos: Will Keeler
Floral wedding crowns
Romantic flowers for your hair
Photo: Anushé Low
More ideas for wearable botanicals and wedding bouquets
The latest wedding trends in flowers are rustic rose, wildflower and herb arrangements that look like they just came from the backyard garden. Berries and foliage are predicted to be a top choice for the fall-winter wedding season. Here are some ideas to help you choose the perfect botanical floral arrangements and wearables for your wedding day:
- Lilacs are the essence of aromatic romance, offering a spicy sweet smell.
- The addition of scarlet pineapple sage offers a beautiful bright red hue and a fresh smell of ripe pineapple.
- The combination of Spanish lavender and flowering oregano make for a perfectly fresh-picked feel.
- Viburnum berries add lush texture to wedding flowers and wearables.
- Pinecones are perfect for winter weddings. They’re rustic and affordable and look festive in hair crowns, bouquets, centerpieces, and more.
- For a more modern look, consider white anemones.
- For a simpler look, add chamomile and astrantia to your wedding flowers and wearables.
- Peonies, seeded eucalyptus, and dusty miller make for a romantic arrangement.
- For a garden affair, consider yellow mini calla lilies accented with mint and lily grass.
- Get creative by adding kale, cabbage, artichokes and fruity berries to your arrangements.