The first day of Summer is quickly approaching and we are SO excited! Summer means pool days, bonfires and most importantly…summer cocktails! There’s just something about sippin’ on a refreshing spritzer while feeling the warm sunshine against your face. If you’re having a Summer wedding, you need to know about our top 5 picks for summer wedding cocktails! Keep reading to get inspired!
ROSEMARY GRAPEFRUIT REFRESHER
- 2-3 oz Gin or Vodka
- 3 oz Grapefruit juice (even better fresh squeezed)
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
- Rosemary Sprig, for garnish
Combine first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously to combine. Pour in to a Collins glass filled with ice. Top with soda and garnish with Rosemary sprig. Enjoy responsibly!
Recipe and photo via Happily Eva After
MAPLE BOURBON SOUR
- 6 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice
Combine bourbon, maple syrup, and fresh lemon juice, stirring well. Pour mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with 1/2 cup ice. Cover and shake. Strain mixture; divide evenly between two glasses. Serve over ice, if desired.
Chose a light and refreshing fruit popsicles, pour champagne over popsicles! Add sprigs of rosemary or flowers for additional garnish!
THE LOVE POTION COCKTAIL
A little sweet, a little bubbly, it makes for the most delicious celebratory cocktail.
FOR THE BLACKBERRY SYRUP
- 1/3 cup blackberries, plus 8 more for garnish
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
FOR THE COCKTAIL
- 1 bottle of prosecco or champagne
FOR THE GARNISH
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the blackberried, water and sugar to a boil. Turn to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain blackberries and let syrup cool.
- 2. Add 2 tbsp. of syrup to the bottom of each glass. Top with champagne and add in a sprig of thyme and 2 blackberries!
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE SPRITZER
- Frozen strawberries
- 2 cups of champagne
- One bottle of sparkling lemonade
In a blender, combine strawberries and champagne. Blend until smooth. Divide strawberry mixture between four glasses. Top with sparkling lemonade and fresh strawberries!Add flowers for additional garnish.
Those are our top five cocktails for a summer wedding! For more inspiration check out our Instagram pages Martina Liana, Stella York and Essense of Australia! Still looking for your dream dress? Find an authorized retailer today at Essense of Australia, Stella York and Martina Liana.