We are now just DAYS after from the Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal wedding. While most details of the day are still coming out, we can’t help but swoon over Ms. Markle’s wedding dress. So, to satisfy our royal cravings we’ve rounded up the top 5 most binge-worthy TV shows. Grab your tiara and white gloves and let’s get ready for the drama!
5 TV shows to binge-watch after the royal wedding
- Suits – Get to know the bride-to-be in her pivotal role as Rachel Zane, a paralegal turned lawyer. With seven seasons, there is plenty to sink your teeth into.
- The Crown – One of Netflix’s breakout shows, The Crown’s first two seasons center around Queen Elizabeth’s early years as monarch. Claire Foy steals the show as a young Elizabeth and shows a side rarely seen by the public. Of course the show dramatizes actual events but that just makes it all the more binge-worthy.
- Downton Abbey – Set between 1912 and 1926, Downton Abbey depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their domestic servants in the post-Edwardian era. The show centers around actual events in history and shows how those events effect on their lives and on the British social hierarchy.
- The Royal House of Windsor – Starting at the breakout of WWI, this show digs deep into the history of Britain’s ruling monarchy, the Windsors, over the last 100 years. Everything from the Queen’s 90th birthday to the people’s princess come into play in this docu-series.
- Victoria – This PBS historical drama is for all the lovers out there. Focusing on a young Queen Victoria and her early years – including a steamy romance with future husband Prince Albert – this show’s two seasons are a must-watch.
And there you have it! For more royal-inspired style, check out our post on everything you need to know about the royal wedding!